(Master in Management) has extensive operational experience in Sales and Business Development for startups, SMEs and global companies (services, IT, energy storage), always on a national and international level. As Business Development Manager for Areva Energy Storage in his previous position, he has explored in depth energy storage sub-markets and applications.
Electrolyte R&D Manager
- Joined in 2016 to develop and optimize the storage capability of the battery electrolytes. As Electrolyte R&D Manager since mid-2019, he drives his team along the most suitable and reliable technology paths while producing IP by filing high added value patents
- Previous experiences focused on organic redox materials development for metal-ion batteries as Research scientist at CNRS (RS2E network) and as PhD employee at Solvay
- Graduated from Grenoble INP and holds a PhD from Grenoble INP
President of the strategic committee
- Joined the board of Kemiwatt as the President of the Strategic Committee in 2022
Strategic leader equipped with diverse portfolio of successful initiatives and experience with Global Enterprises and Start ups across US, Western & Eastern Europe, Australia and India.
- Expertise in transforming various startups from ground up into profitable businesses in Energy, Clean Tech, SaaS Logistics Platforms, Irrigation & Water Conservation, IT and Outsourcing industries
- Graduated fromInstitut Superieur de Gestion
(ME in chemistry, Phd in chemistry) co-invented the technology. After post-doctoral works at Thomson CSF and Cambridge University, she started working with Didier Floner in 1999 as Research Director at the CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research). She is the author of numerous scientific papers in international journals.
Scientific advisor and co-founder
(Phd in chemistry), with Florence Geneste, has developed the innovations that lead to the creation of Kemwatt. After a few years of research in the private sector, he joined the University of Rennes in 1991 where he first developed specific electrodes and then an innovative redox flow battery, with a number of papers and 5 patents.
- Joined KEMIWATT in 2015 as R&D engineer to implement advanced analytical techniques to improve the industrial development and secure long-term partnerships with academic specialists such as UNSW (inventors of the vanadium flow battery) and develop a worldwide network of potential clients and partners
- Became Technology Development Coordinator in 2019 to leverage the process and electrolyte teams’ skills towards the most performing product.
- Graduated from Grenoble INP – Phelma and KTH (Sweden); holds a PhD from Université de Lorraine
Master of Engineering: Electrical Engineering
Technical Degree: Chemistry
Technical Degree: Chemistry
Master in Electrchemistry
PhD PROCESS ENGINEER
PH.D. in Organic Chemistry
Master of Engineering PH.D. Electrochemistry